TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What terms are you agreeing to when booking through us? We'll tell you. If you have any questions about these terms or conditions, feel free to contact us. The charge to your credit card will be shown on your statement as "JS Tour & Travel". Please make a note of this to avoid any confusion later.
POLICIES (The Meat and Potatoes - in Plain English!)
1. YOUR ELECTRONIC TICKETS AND THE BOOKING PROCESS
Online reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure we have time to process your reservation. If you need a booking for less than 24 hours in advance, we can still usually accommodate you, but please call us or chat with us to make your reservation to ensure availability, as transportation schedules are set the day before the tour. Don’t worry, if we make the booking for you by phone or chat, you will receive your voucher and meeting details by email in plenty of time for your tour.
Receiving Your Voucher
Once you have made your reservation, and paid for your tours, we will immediately issue you a receipt of payment via email. Then, within the next 24 hours, we will send you an electronic voucher or ticket for each tour via e-mail, along with all relevant meeting instructions, contact information, or other important information. These vouchers or tickets are your admission to your tours. Just print out your vouchers or tickets and bring them with you to Mexico, just like you would with an airline or train ticket. On the day of your tour, you will present your ticket to the tour operator for admission to the tour. Except in rare cases, it is not necessary to reconfirm your reservation or do anything else once you get to Mexico, everything is set. You just need to show up at the indicated place and time and start having fun!
Printing Your Voucher
If you are not able to print your voucher or ticket, you can take a photo of it with your cell phone or upload it to your smart phone and show it to the tour operator on the day of the trip, or if all else fails you can write down your meeting instructions and confirmation number to prove your reservation and payment. Most hotels can print your ticket for you at the front desk, or internet kiosk.
Certain tour operators require printed vouchers for admission to the tour. We will advise you of this on your confirmation and your voucher. In these cases, you can print your voucher at your hotel internet kiosk if you forget to bring them with you or are already in Mexico.
Check for Your Confirmation
It is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you receive your confirmation prior to your trip, and we cannot be responsible for email spam filters or other reasons beyond our control for you not receiving your voucher. If you do not get it within 24 hours, please first check your spam or junk mail folder, and if it is not there then contact us, as there is likely a technical reason you are not receiving it such as a mis-typed email address, a spam filter, etc. Refunds for non-receipt of vouchers will only be possible if it was not sent for any reason. If it was sent prior to your tour date, then a refund for the reason of non-receipt of voucher would not be possible.
2. MEETING TIMES AND LOCATIONS
Your ticket will show the exact meeting time and location of your tour. The times and locations shown on the rest of the website are subject to change without notice, and only the location and time shown on your ticket matters. If you are not at the meeting location shown on your ticket at the time shown on your ticket, no refunds will be issued, even if a different time or location is shown on our website. Make 100% sure that you have your ticket with you on the day of the tour and that you follow the instructions shown on its face. This will ensure you have no problems, only have fun.
3. CHANGING YOUR TOUR DATES
All Date Changes Prior to 48 Hours Before the Tour Date are Free of Charge.
Exception: Private Groups (10 or More) or Private Boat Charters 40 Feet or Larger: 15 days prior to the tour date.
You may change your date closer to the tour date in the following circumstances:
- You are on a cruise ship, and your cruise ship does not make port due to weather or other reasons, per our no-port, no-pay policy below.
- You are not able to attend your tour due testing positive for COVID-19 or restrictions placed on travel, per our COVID-19 policy below.
- We must cancel your tour for weather, mechanical or any other reason.
- We can clear the change with the tour operator and gain special approval for the change.
4. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
100% Refund: Cancellations Per our No-Port No-Pay Policy, Weather Policy, and COVID-19 policy below.
95% Refund: Cancellations Received Prior to:
- 48 Hours in advance of tour date (all tours except as shown below).
- 7 Days in advance of tour date (fishing trips and private boats under 40 feet).
- 30 Days in advance of tour date (private groups of 10 or more and private boat boats 40 feet and over).
- Dolphin Swims, up to 72 hours prior to the tour date (48 hours in Cabo).
- Theme Parks or Grupo Xcaret Tours, up to 48 hours prior to the tour date.
- Late Arrivals
- Missed Pick-Up Times
- Cancellations Except as Shown Above.
- Special Limited Time Offers and Multi-Day Tour or Admission Packages.
5. NO PORT, NO PAY POLICY (FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS)
If during your sailing, your cruise ship is not able to make port as scheduled due to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen circumstances, we will cheerfully issue you a 100% refund of your money.
If an itinerary change is announced in advance of your sailing, while you still can reschedule your cruise, we offer you two convenient options.
- We will issue you a voucher valid for 1 year that you can use to reschedule your tour with us free of charge.
- Receive a refund in accordance with our cancellation policy above.
This policy offers you peace of mind that you will not lose your money if your ship’s port of call is cancelled. There is no risk to book with us!
Exceptions: For Dolphin Swims, tours by Grupo Xcaret and Theme Parks, if your ship does not make port you will receive a voucher valid for 1 year that you can use to reschedule your tour with us free of charge.
6. NO-SHOW POLICY
We are unable to issue a refund for a no-show under any circumstances.
7. LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
If you are late for your tour, and your tour leaves without you, we are unable to issue you a refund.
8. COVID-19 POLICY
If you are unable to attend your tour due to you or another member of your group testing positive for COVID-19, or your trip is cancelled due to travel restrictions imposed by your area due to COVID-19, or you are otherwise unable to attend your tour due to any health emergency or quarantine requirement due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you have the opportunity to reschedule for free, or if not possible then you will receive a full refund. You will need to provide proof of the reason such as a doctor’s note, or medical evaluation upon which you will be able to receive a full refund. If no proof is available, then our normal cancellation policy applies.
9. BAD WEATHER POLICY
Most tours in Mexico run rain or shine. This is the tropics, so it can rain a little bit on any given day, so if they had a no rain policy, there would be no tour operators in Mexico. However, if it does rain, it is normally just for 15 minutes of nice, warm rain (feels good in the summer months!), then back to bright sunshine. Nothing to worry about.
If it rains on the day of your tour and the tour operator cancels the tour, of course, you are entitled to either reschedule for another day or a 100% refund, your choice. However, if the tour still runs, rain or shine, then our cancellation policy as stated above applies. Confirmed reschedules are treated as new reservations and are subject to all the terms and conditions herein including cancellation policies. No refunds are available for seasickness, so please take the advised precautions just in case.
There are a very few tours that in the event of a tropical storm or hurricane will issue only a voucher good for 1 year. These tours are specifically noted during the check-out process for your convenience.
10. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY
We strive to provide you with the best possible service in booking your tours. However, we do not run the tours ourselves, we simply book them for you at a discounted price. All disputes over the quality of the tour or issues with the tour itself, including issues regarding videos, photos, t-shirts, etc, must be taken up with the tour provider. We cannot be held responsible for services that we do not ourselves provide.
11. CHARGEBACK POLICY
These reservations will show up on your credit card statement as "JS Tour & Travel".
If you have a complaint about any service we provide, please contact us first. Customer satisfaction is especially important to us, and we strive to stand behind our products and services that we sell. We will make every attempt to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the services we have provided you. If you are unhappy with our services for any reason, please do not file a chargeback with your credit card before you have given us a chance to work it out with you. Fraudulent chargebacks (chargebacks filed for services you did receive or issues that are listed in the terms and conditions herein) will be assessed a $50.00 fraudulent chargeback fee and a $45.00 collection and will be pursued through a collection agency. We know you wouldn’t do that though, would you?
12. TOUR OPERATOR POLICIES
For the well-being of all guests, you may not be allowed on the tour if you:
- Show signs of intoxication
- Show signs of infectious disease
- Are pregnant or do not meet the height or weight requirements for the tour
- Are unruly or otherwise disrupt the enjoyment of the other participants
We will never share your e-mail address with anyone else under any circumstances without your express permission and will never sell your e-mail address to anyone. We value your privacy and your security. All online transactions are processed without a human eye ever seeing your credit card or bank account information and are processed with the highest level of encryption currently available for your safety.
14. PAYMENT TERMS (YOU AGREE TO PAY US)
The charge to your credit card will be shown on your statement as "JS Tour & Travel". Please make a note of this to avoid any confusion later.
When you purchase products or services through this Website, you will be personally responsible for all payments, deposits, costs, and expenses relating to such purchase. You will be personally responsible for all such payments, deposits, costs, and expenses irrespective of whether the purchase is for you personally or on behalf of another person or entity, and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any losses or other damages we suffer as a result of such amounts not being paid. In cases where you are only required to provide a deposit at the time of purchase, you agree that you will pay the full remainder of the amount owed at the time and place specified on your voucher, or in prior correspondence. This amount will be clearly shown on your confirmation. Without payment in full, you will not be admitted to the service booked, and do not have the right to participate in the services.
If you do not make complete and timely payment, we have the right to pursue collection of the amounts owed to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, including, but not limited to, use of collection agencies or law enforcement. In such event, you will be responsible for, and hereby agree to pay, (i) the full cost of the ordered product or service (which, for the avoidance of doubt, will not be limited to the deposit amount), (ii) a processing fee of $50.00, and (iii) all costs and expenses we incur in connection with our collection efforts, including without limitation attorney fees and costs, collection agency fees and costs, bank fees and any other costs and expenses relating to our collection efforts.
We accept certain credit cards as payment for purchased goods or services. By purchasing goods or services through this Website, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us to charge your purchase to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
15. DISCLAIMER (AKA THE "CYA CLAUSE")
The services advertised on this website are provided by independent contractors and not agents or employees of this website, JS Tour & Travel Inc., or its affiliates. This website, JS Tour & Travel Inc., or its affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
The Website works as a middle agent between the client and the operator of services listed on the Website. As such, the Website creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, fishing and snorkeling charters. Only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose. However, the Website cannot be held liable for their acts, omission, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service. The Website acts only in its role of agent for the client or for the supplier of the goods and services rendered and as such, does not keep any legal authority or control over the operator’s personnel, assets, operation and/or property.
The Website herewith declares that:
- Photographic material published on its Website is intended to render a general depiction of the service in question and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
- Travel services descriptions are regularly updated for a depiction of the product as close to reality as possible. However, the Website cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival at the travel service site.
- The Website will reserve the right to deny the supply of a service to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
- Any claim or comments that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing within a period of time no longer than 14 days from travels end date.
- Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than the Website or its employees.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of the Website.
- The client’s failure to obtain the required travel documentation such as, but not limited to, passports, visas, and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
- The client’s failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, tour dates and times, meeting locations, or other instructions.
- Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. The Website reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must completely be canceled, the Website’s liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to the Website.
16. FUN POLICY
Now that you've read through all these legal blah-blahs, loosen up and have fun this vacation! Mexico welcomes you with open arms. We're happy to help you resolve any questions or issues you have within the guidelines of these terms - just Contact Us!